General Services Price Guide
Here are many of the writing services I offer and their general price points. Essential information to know:
The prices are approximate. Actual costs may vary depending on:
- The topic’s complexity
- The amount of research required
- Requested turnaround times
- Other factors unique to each project
The prices apply to content I write from a brief and outline you provide.
- If you need content strategy and planning services to get you to this point, I may be able to help you or direct you to a marketer who can.
- The more complete and cohesive the briefing and outline you provide, the less a piece will cost.
- An easy-to-follow outline sectioned by main ideas with subtopics listed is ideal.
If you need something other than what’s listed here, let’s chat. Chances are, I’m up for it. If not, I will try to recommend a writer who is.
Expected Turnaround Times
Generally, I can start writing a new piece within two weeks of receiving your briefing material.
The time to complete it depends on its length, its depth, how responsive you and other parties are or aren’t, and so on.
Estimate 5 working days for a typical 800-word blog and 10 working days for a 2,500-word, well-researched white paper. (This is in addition to the 2-3 weeks above.)
In other words, to get your content on your preferred delivery date, it's best to send me a brief at least 3-4 weeks in advance.
OR you can lock in your preferred monthly and quarterly due dates ahead of time through a prepaid retainer.