What it's like working with me
These are the general steps involved in working with me during a typical project.
Of course, every client is unique with their own style and voice. Each project has its own needs we must consider.
But this gives you an overview of how a projects tend to flow. This is not to say I'm inflexible. We will discuss your time constraints and project specifications and develop a plan just for you.
- You fill out a Project Briefing form to identify the goals and needs of your project.
- I'll send a proposal detailing the scope and pricing of your project.
- When the proposal is accepted, we'll enter into a contract outlining the terms and conditions of our partnership.
- Full payment is required up front for projects under $2,500. For projects over $2,500, I’ll use the Wave app to send you an invoice for a 50% deposit on the project. You can pay with credit card, bank transfer, or check.
- After I receive your signed agreement and required payment, I’ll send a Client Onboarding form that educates me on your business.
- I’ll start researching and writing your great new content.
- For larger projects, I’ll send an outline for your review. Once the outline is approved, I’ll draft the copy.
- I'll send a draft for your review. I work in Google Docs or Word, whichever you prefer.
- Based on your feedback, I'll make edits and send back your final copy.
- I'll also send a final invoice for the remaining 50% of the project's price.
Additional benefits included in every project:
- I can recommend or work with you to find a graphic designer, videographer, website designer, SEO specialist, or social media marketer if needed.
- I very much prefer to review the final proofs and mock-ups of your project to ensure your message is retained after any design work.