What it's like working with me
These are the general steps involved in working with me during a typical project.
Of course, every client and each project has its own needs we must consider.
But this is an overview of how a projects tend to flow. I'm flexible. We will discuss your timing concerns and project specifications and develop a plan just for you.
- We schedule a call and/or you fill out a Project Briefing form to create of brief for your project.
- I send a proposal detailing the scope, pricing, and timeline for your project.
- When the proposal is accepted, we enter into a contract that outlines the terms and conditions of our working relationship.
- Full payment is required up front for projects under $2,500. For projects over $2,500, I bill 50% of the total price upfront. You pay with credit card, bank transfer, or check.
- Once payment is received, I send you a Client Onboarding and you return information that educates me on your business. I want to understand your marketing plans and goals.
- We'll add any additional statements of work to our proposal, if needed, and I'll invoice any additional amounts.
- I start researching and writing your great new content.
- For larger projects, I may send an outline for your review. Once the outline is approved, I draft the copy.
- I send a draft for your review. I work in Google Docs or Word, your call.
- Based on your feedback, I make edits and send back your final copy.
- I also send a final invoice for the remaining 50% of the project's price.
Additional benefits included in every project:
- I can recommend or work with you to find a graphic designer, videographer, website designer, SEO specialist, or social media marketer if needed.
- I very much prefer to review the final proofs and mock-ups of your project to ensure your intended message is intact after design work. (Designers do some very strange things with words sometimes.)