Freelance LegalTech Copywriter,
Content Writer & Brand Journalist
Let's hit the ground running!
Get straight to work with a writer who studies the legal market and understands your audience.
No waiting months for me to get up to speed with the industry. No hand-feeding me your expertise or spending hours editing lackluster writing hoping to sound original.
Start optimizing your marketing efforts immediately with research-backed blogs, white papers, and case studies and compelling website copy, landing pages, and emails.
- Freelance journalist for 10+ years
- Specializing in legal technology for 2 years
- 18 years working in law firms
- Bachelor's in Journalism
- HubSpot Certified in Inbound Marketing and Content Marketing
As your writer, I perform a deep dive into your current content and marketing assets to familiarize myself with your products, services, and capabilities as well as soak in your voice, tone, and preferred word choices so the content I write matches your brand style.
Unless you'd like to develop a whole new style. We can do that, too!
Your audience is savvier than most, with unique ethical, financial and process-oriented concerns.
We'll develop content that breaks down technological jargon and communicates with attorneys, in-house counsel, department heads, C-suite executives, project managers, IT professionals, regulatory and compliance officers, etc. in the language and terms they relate to best.
We'll show how your technology addresses their specific needs and pain points.
And we'll get your prospects feeling confident and nodding their heads yes.
Professional Legal Tech Writing
I stay up-to-date with the many factors influencing the legal tech market such as:
- The catalysts for and wide-ranging effects of the digital transformation.
- How various technologies (AI, automation, data analytics, etc.) help legal professionals improve their operations and client service.
- The different pain points and concerns of in-house counsel, law firm leaders, CTOs, CFOs, procurement officials, and so on.
Blogs, white papers, and web pages I write for you will:
- Include internal links to your existing content such as case studies, blog posts, etc. when appropriate.
- Include external links to industry research studies, surveys, statistics, quotes by authorities (who are not competitors), etc. when appropriate.
- Adhere to the latest SEO best practices and include a title, headings, subheadings, and bullet lists that are optimized for your keywords.
Let's get in touch.