Freelance LegalTech Marketing Copywriter,
Content Writer & Brand Journalist
Start optimizing your marketing efforts now with:
- research-backed blogs and white papers
- persuasive case studies
- compelling website copy
- engaging emails and other communications
Legal tech leaders enjoy working with me because my professional legal industry experience allows me to understand your audiences better than most other writers. We can hit the ground running and go far quickly.
- Articles I've ghostwritten for clients have appeared in Bloomberg Law, MIT Computational Law Report, Artificial Lawyer, Above the Law, ACC Docket, and more.
- Most of my clients are legal technology vendors I work with directly.
- I've also partnered with agencies writing for clients that include established law firms such as Morrison & Foerster and dominant global tech startups such as UiPath.
- Before this, I was a freelance journalist for 10+ years for publications such as the Cincinnati Business Courier.
- I have nearly 20 years of experience supporting lawyers whose practices include product liability, PI, wrongful death, and complex commercial and securities litigation, including class actions.
Writing is my full-time career so you get the swift and focused attention you deserve!
As your writer, I perform a deep dive into your current content and marketing assets to familiarize myself with your products and services. I learn your voice, tone, and preferred word choices so the content I write matches your established brand style.
Unless you'd like to develop a whole new style - we can do that, too!
Legal Tech Marketing Content Writing
Earn Trust & Accelerate Sales
Your audience is savvier than most, with unique ethical, financial and process-oriented concerns.
Get content that breaks down technological jargon and resonates with attorneys, in-house counsel, C-suite executives, project managers, IT professionals, regulatory and compliance officers, and others.
We'll show how your technology addresses their specific needs and pain points.
We'll convey the brand value you've worked so hard to develop throughout all your copy, content and communications.
And we'll get your prospects feeling confident and nodding their heads yes.
Professional Legal Tech Writing
I stay up to date with the many factors influencing the legal market such as:
- The catalysts for and wide-ranging effects of digital transformation.
- The specifics of how legal technology tools help improve the delivery of legal services.
- The myriad pain points and concerns of in-house counsel, law firm leaders, CTOs, CFOs, procurement specialists, and so on.
Blogs, white papers, and web pages I write for you:
- Include internal links to your existing content such as case studies, blog posts, etc. as appropriate.
- Include external links to industry research studies, surveys, statistics, and quotes by authorities (who are not competitors) as appropriate.
- Adhere to the latest SEO best practices and include a title, headings, subheadings, and bulleted lists optimized for your keywords.
Let's get in touch!