Freelance LegalTech Marketing Copywriter,
Content Writer & Brand Journalist
Start optimizing your marketing efforts immediately with:
- research-backed blogs and white papers
- persuasive case studies
- compelling website copy
- engaging emails and other communications.
No waiting months for me to get up to speed with the industry. No hand-feeding me your expertise. No editing lackluster drafts hoping you can make it sound original.
Legal tech leaders enjoy working with me because my professional legal industry experience allows me to understand your audiences better than most other writers. We can hit the ground running and go far quickly.
- Articles I've ghostwritten for clients have appeared in Bloomberg Law, MIT Computational Law Report, Artificial Lawyer, Above the Law, ACC Docket, and more.
- Most of my clients are legal technology vendors that I work with directly.
- I've also partnered with agencies whose clients include established law firms such as Morrison & Foerster and dominant global tech startups such as UiPath.
- Before this, I was a freelance journalist for 10+ years writing for publications such as the Cincinnati Business Courier.
- I also have nearly 20 years of experience supporting lawyers whose practices include product liability, PI, wrongful death, and complex commercial and securities litigation, including class actions.
Writing marketing content for legal tech companies is my full-time career so you:
Get the Attention You Need
As your writer, I perform a deep dive into your current content and marketing assets to familiarize myself with your products, services, and capabilities as well as soak in your voice, tone, and preferred word choices so the content I write matches your brand style.
Unless you'd like to develop a whole new style. We can do that, too!
Legal Tech Marketing, Content Writing
Earn Trust & Accelerate Sales
Your audience is savvier than most, with unique ethical, financial and process-oriented concerns.
We'll develop content that breaks down technological jargon and communicates with attorneys, in-house counsel, department heads, C-suite executives, project managers, IT professionals, regulatory and compliance officers, etc. in the language and terms they relate to best.
We'll show how your technology addresses their specific needs and pain points.
And we'll get your prospects feeling confident and nodding their heads yes.
Professional Legal Tech Writing
I stay up-to-date with the many factors influencing the legal tech market such as:
- The catalysts for, and wide-ranging effects of, digital transformation. Change is constant. I help you stay in tune with the effects change has on your audiences, as well as communicate your ability to help clients constantly evolve.
- How various technologies (AI, automation, data analytics, etc.) help legal professionals improve the delivery of legal service.
- The myriad pain points and concerns of in-house counsel, law firm leaders, CTOs, CFOs, procurement officials, and so on.
Blogs, white papers, and web pages I write for you will:
- Include internal links to your existing content such as case studies, blog posts, etc. when appropriate.
- Include external links to industry research studies, surveys, statistics, quotes by authorities (who are not competitors), etc. when appropriate.
- Adhere to the latest SEO best practices and include a title, headings, subheadings, and bullet lists that are optimized for your keywords.
Let's get in touch!