With my background, education, and experience, I am the ideal copywriter for legal vendors.
- 18 years working in law firms
- Bachelor's in Journalism
- Certified in Inbound Marketing and Content Marketing
- Experienced freelance journalist
- Professional legal marketing content writer
Get insightful content from a writer who knows the ins and outs of working in law firms, large and small. I started working in law firms back when Word Perfect and fax machines were the height of legal tech.
Trust that I know how your audience feels. I've experienced firsthand the growing pains law firms leaders and staff feel when integrating new processes and technologies into existing workflows. I understand their concerns about change.
My go-to writing style is relaxed and conversational - though always highly professional.
The idea is to explain technical concepts in straightforward, concise terms, always appreciating that our audience is smart, discerning, and above all BUSY.
- The effects of the digital transformation and how they drive tomorrow's needs.
- How various technologies (AI, automation, data analytics, etc.) help legal professionals meet those needs and improve their businesses.
- The pain points and concerns of in-house counsel, law firm leaders, CTOs, CFOs, procurement officials, and so on.
While I've learned the old-school methods for creating persuasive copy, I also stay well-informed on the latest marketing concepts and trends. I always seek new ways to create better content and promote it more effectively.
Because of my professional background in both journalism and the legal field, I know where to find authoritative sources and how to work supporting stats and quotes into content so it packs the most punch.
I'm well aware of the delicate intricacies involving word choice and language usage when communicating with legal professionals.
And I'm always eager to help companies like yours use the best words better and build success through engaging copy and content.
Let's get in touch.
1 Contact me to discuss your needs and how I can help. We'll develop a client-centric approach to help you better engage your target audience.
2We'll discuss the proper content formats for your needs, which topics to write about, and the distribution platforms your audience prefers.
3You decide how little or how much you want to be involved in drafting and editing copy. I ensure your unique voice is heard in everything we create.